Pets Noni BioBandage 2.75 oz
Price: $38.00 for 2.75 oz Jar
- Skin Conditions & Skin Ailments
- Growths and Skin Tags
- Seals and Protects Damaged Skin
- Flexible and Water-resistant
A paste form of our Noni Fruit Leather, organic aloe gel and organic rosemary oil. Use Noni BioBandage for Pets as an organic remedy to promote healing for various skin conditions and ailments for your animal. The paste dries hard in 10 minutes adhering to the skin area to seal and protect acting like a natural band aid. No refrigeration necessary. Each jar of Noni BioBandage has a 2 year shelf life.
What can the Noni BioBandage Do for Your Pet?
- Promotes healing for skin conditions & skin ailments
- Aids in the removal of skin tags and growths
- Seals and protects damaged skin acting as a natural band aid
- Helps restore damaged tissue, including muscle, skin, and bone!
- Addresses hoof problems in equine such as mud fever and thrush
- May be used to heal hot spots and fungal mange in dogs and cats
- Organic Noni Fruit
- Organic Aloe Gel (Aloe Vera, Xanthan, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid)
- Organic Oil of Rosemary
First clean the skin area. Then simply apply the Noni BioBandage to cover the problem area completely, smooth down the edges, and let dry, don't rub in. You want the paste to cover the area and dry hard, think natural band aid. It will dry hard in 10 minutes and will stay on until you peel it off or wash it off with warm water. Once the past is dry you may cover the area with a bandage is desired. If the paste comes off, washes off or your pet licks off simply replace as often as needed until the affected skin area is healed and restored. This product is 100% organic plant based ingredients and is safe if consumed internally so do not worry if your pet tries to lick it off- they likely will! We do recommend sitting with your pet or animal for 10-15 minutes after applying to prevent them from immediately licking off so the healing can begin!