Noni BioBandage 1.75 oz
Price: $25.00 for 1.75 oz Jar
- Skin Conditions and Skin Ailments
- Skin Tags
- Seals and Protects Damaged Skin
- Flexible and Water-Resistant
A paste form of our Noni Fruit Leather, organic aloe gel and organic rosemary oil. As an organic remedy, Noni BioBandage can be applied directly to skin conditions and skin ailments. The paste dries hard in 10 minutes adhering top the skin area to seal and protect acting like a natural band aid.
Made with the same care as our Noni Fruit Leather, the Noni BioBandage is sure to speed up your recovery time for small localized injuries or growths. The Noni BioBandage may be applied as a thick paste to skin growths or skin tags to aid in their removal in several days. No refrigeration necessary. Each jar of Noni BioBandage has a 2 year shelf life.
What can the Noni BioBandage Do for You?
- Used for a localized abrasion or skin injury to promote healing of the tissue
- Removal of external skin growths or skin tags by applying the paste to the growth or skin tag, leaving the growth or skin tag completely covered with the paste for several days
- Use as a facial mask for improved skin texture or to address acne symptoms
- Apply to fingernails or toenails to address fungus issues
- Organic Noni Fruit
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Xanthan, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid)
- Organic Rosemary Oil
First clean the skin area. Then simply spread the Noni BioBandage to cover the problem area completely, smooth down the edges, and let dry, don't rub in. You want the paste to cover the area and dry hard, think natural band aid. It will dry hard in 10 minutes and will stay on until you peel it off or wash it off with warm water. Once the paste is dry you may cover the area with athletic tape or even a band aid but this is not necessary. If the paste comes off or washes off in the shower simply replace as often as needed until the affected skin area is healed and restored.
Bio Bandage for plantar wart
ALOHA! Here is a testimonial for you folks, I took your tour last Oct.2015, and bought the leather and the lavender noni plus the bio bandage. I have been taking the leather as you recommend and am using the bio bandage for a plantar wart, (that I figured out while walking your farm tour) for the past 2 months. I believe that I have gotten rid of the plantar wart. Pretty cool! I am still going to keep using the bio for awhile to make sure that the bad boy is gone. I will be back on the island last week of Jan. 2016 and am going to bring my sister and her husband to your farm for a tour. I know more about the island because of the botanical gardens and the farm tours like yours. Thanks for opening your farm up to the public. MAHALO! See you in a month!