Pets Noni BioBandage 1.75 oz
Price: $25.00 for 1.75 oz Jar
- Skin Conditions and Skin Ailments
- Growths and Skin tags
- Seals and Protects Damaged Skin
- Flexible and Water-resistant
A paste form of our Noni Fruit Leather, aloe gel and organic rosemary oil. Use Noni BioBandage for Pets as an organic remedy to promote healing for various skin conditions and skin ailments for your animal. The paste dries hard in 10 minutes adhering to the skin area to seal and protect acting like a natural band aid.
What can the Noni BioBandage Do for Your Pet?
- Promotes healing from skin conditions & skin ailments
- Aids in the removal of skin tags and growths
- Seals and protects damaged skin acting like a natural band aid
- Helps restore damaged tissue, including muscle, skin and bone!
- Addresses hoof problems in equine such as mud fever and thrush
- May be used to heal hot spots and fungal mange in dogs and cats
- Organic Noni Fruit
- Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Organic Alow Vera Juice, Xanthan, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid)
- Organic Rosemary Oil
First clean the skin area. Then simply spread the Instant Noni BioBandage to cover the problem area completely, smooth down the edges, and let dry, don't rub in. You want the paste to cover the area and dry hard, think natural band aid. It will dry hard in 10 minutes and will stay on until you peel it off or wash it off with warm water. Once the paste is dry you may cover the area with a bandage if desired. If the paste comes off, washes off or your pet licks off simply replace as often as needed until the affected skin area is healed and restored. This product is 100% organic plant based ingredients and is safe if consumed internally so do not worry if your pet licks it off- they likely will! We do recommend sitting with your pet for 10-15 minutes after applying to prevent them from immediately licking it off so the healing can begin!
Pet Noni bio bandage healed my dog's interdigital cyst
By: Pam Harnack
My Wheaten terrier Wrigley (yes, Cubs fan) develops interdigital cysts a few times a year with no specific trigger. I've tried daily Epsom salt soaks, socks, open and drain, as well as antibiotics to solve the issue. After visiting the Noni farm and taking your interesting educational tour, I bought the Pet Bio Bandage. Sure enough, shortly after my return, Wrigley's toe & pad swelled up again. I used the bio bandage for less than a week, and though she licked some off at times, the swelling disappeared and no more limping. I am thrilled with the results. Having my own dog business, I will share my Noni Bio Bandage jar with my clients dogs as well. I also used it myself on a cut on my finger made by a client's mouthy puppy. The cut healed very quickly. I highly recommend trying it.